BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.16.2009

Why I'm a Speech Pathologist

Because I can't and shouldn't cut hair!

That's right...my crazy Aunt Cindi said she wanted her bangs trimmed when she came over for my mom to color her hair. My mom refused saying that her sister was crazy but I jumped at the opportunity...this sounded fun and surely a bangs trim was so simple!





She told me to cut at the eyebrows and I did EXACTLY as told. What we didn't anticipate was that bangs jump up shorter once they are cut! And these bounced right on up! Oops! I don't think it was too straight either but I wasn't allowed to touch after the first trim. She said she thought I would snip just a part of it to test it out but I told her that wouldn't have mattered since it would have been one short section and the rest gradually longer...wouldn't that have been worse? Hmmm...hard to tell...anyway, I will help you out with the speech/feeding/swallowing questions but steer clear from haircuts for now...unless anyone is feeling daring....

2 comments:

CC said...

It cost me $175 to fix There went your Christmas gift.

Carolyn said...

bangs are serious business. you will not be cutting mine ever. even the euros here shouldn't be!