BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9.24.2010

Zoe's Birthday Party!

Zoe had her 1st Birthday Party on August 7th. It was a milk and cookies theme and it was great that we had so many people that were able to make it! Nana and Memaw and Papaw came in from Houston and Blake, Allison, Abbie, and Morgan drove in from Round Rock! Not to mention all the others that drove in from all around the metroplex.

Zoe did well but I will say that I had high hopes that she would stuff cake in her mouth like a champ for some great photos. I mean, she DOES love to eat! Asparagus, peas, turkey, and cheese are her favs but she'll pretty much eat anything. I think she got a little stage fright with all the people watching her because, though she tasted it, she was definitely not double fisting it into her mouth like some yummy soggy asparagus!
































Add Image









1 comments:

My Kai Love said...

How on earth do you find the time? That looks just beautiful and professionally decorated!! What a great 1st birthday idea! :)