BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.24.2009

It's a...

Girl!!!

We are so excited! We decided we didn't want to find out at the doctor's office so I had made 2 pieces of paper, one that said it's a girl and one that said It's a Boy. We gave those and an envelope to the sonographer and she put the right one in the envelope along with the sonogram pics. We wanted to go to a nice dinner so we chose Fearing's. It's one of the nicer and well-known restaurants in Dallas and we love it. We also had a gift certificate from Christmas and thuoght this would be a great use.

Mike just thought we were going to open the envelope at dessert (since that was what I kept saying). What he didn't know is that I had called ahead to the hostess and told her that I had a strange request. She LOVED the idea of me giving her the envelope and asked, "So we are going to know what you are having before y'all do??" I wanted to them deccorate a dessert plate once we ordered dessert and bring it out announcing what it was.

I could tell that she had told so many other waiters, etc. knew by the thime we got there. I noticed people looking at us when they would pass by though Mike never knew. The gender was a surprise to both of us but the whole ordeal was a surprise to Mike. It was fun. They even gave us dessert which was great and everyone came by afterwards to say Congratulations. It was a great dinner. We called friends and family after dinner who had been calling our phones all day since they knew we would be finding out that day...

A GIRL!!!

0 comments: