BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2.18.2009

End of the First Trimester

This marks the end of the first trimester but I was pretty queasy through week 14. For several days I could only eat cream of wheat and mashed potatoes with the occasional bean burrito...bland, I know. I almost passed out at a sunday school Superbowl party at The Braaten's house but ate some biscuits and mashed potatoes just in time! Through week 14, I had 3 migraines total. Though I have a prescription for hydrocodone from the hospital visit, it doesn't do a thing. I just have to ride them out and they last for 48 hours...

The last migraine/nausea time was at church ont he 14th week where we were supposed to serve communion. I was so nauseated that Mike had to find me something to eat and drink...he told one of the associate pastors his pregnant wife dilemma and they helped him find a donut and some cranberry juice. He brought that to me but then I immediately had to throw up in the church bathroom during the service! Mike served communion with Danielle from our SS class who was observing my pain. I really appreciated the help! After that I ate a bagel, went home, and went to sleep for 3 hours...things have been lots better ever since then!

0 comments: