BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.17.2010

My Tiny Tot

Zoe is a smaller girl. I'm not. So, I always thought I wouldn't have a smaller girl. I guess the advantage is that there's a chance she won't have the lovely "pear shape." The downside is she has to go to the doctor for extra weight checks! It seemed that we went every other day after we got home from the hospital. At her 2 month appt. she was in the 50% for weight and 50% for length. Then at her 4 month appt. she dropped to 15% for weight and 30% for length so we had to sign up for a 5 month weight check.



The doctor says she's fine and that perhaps she just "beefed up" for the 2 month appt. because if we took that weight off the graph, she would be a consistent 15-20% for weight. Just small. She still wears 0-3 month clothes and she is a little over 5 months. That's ok (except for my meticulous clothing planning in regards to seasons and quantity...oh well).




Here is her picture on her 5 month birthday....




0 comments: