BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.05.2009

Graduation Day

So today I went in for another TVU to see if we could see a heartbeat (we did!). The tiny being in my belly (or behind my pubic bone still, if we want to get technical - though my belly looks as if something were in it already, thanks muchly to the Progesterone and steroids injected daily along with wonderful vag suppositories also done daily) is tiny and tadpole like with no arms or legs and just a tiny dot (6mm "fetal pole" to be exact). Anywho, this means that I graduate from Peng and get to see a regular OB! Crazy! I'm like a regular person (who shoots up everynight)! By the way, Mike's great grandpa recently passed away - he was 99 and ready to go on to heaven. But, in his absence I must thank Melissa for giving me a shot in the rear! She is a natural pro and if ever you need this service, I'm sure she will do as great for you! Thanks, Mel!

So, we are super excited that this is all happening according to plan and can't wait to make an appointment with Dr.Heintges, my OB that I love (still here at Medical City)!

In the meantime, I need to already purchase maternity pants or fat pants since my progesterone filled body has already changed a ton. More on that fun later....

0 comments: