BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.26.2008

Confirmation

I know I haven't written in awhile so I will try and update today....

We went in on the day after Christmas for another transvaginal ultrasound. I won't even try and guess how many times I have had those at this point. He confirmed one gestationsal sac. That's all you can see at only 4 weeks along (6 weeks if you want to add the 2 weeks) but it's there! A black dot and a forming placenta! Wahoo! We did it (along with Dr, Peng and office staff, Presby Assistive Reproductive Technology embryologists and nurses, lots of money and prayers from several of you and your Sunday school classes). I know many of you made a baby with much less "staff" but, hey, the gestational sac is there!!! Just one that he can see, by the way. he thinks there is just one but we will know for sure on the next ultrasound (in rare occasions, the 2nd embryo implants later so you can't see a sac yet).

0 comments: