I don't know who this kid belongs to but she isn't like us... She could sleep ALL MORNING! Mike and I are morning people and like to get up to start the day. There are the occasional Saturdays where we sleep in until 8 or so but for the most part we are up and at 'em. Not this girl. She sleeps about 5-6 hours now so I only have to get up once in the night to feed her (she actually slept all through the night the other night) but then I think she would sleep until 9 or 10am if I didn't wake her up at 7am! Then, she wants to eat. But then? That's right, back to sleep. Here she is after I bounced her around and then put her on her changing table to change her diaper after eating around 8am. The diaper is so full it could explode but clearly from the pics, this is of no worry to her.
9.30.2009
Good Morning...or not...
Posted by Lisa at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The apple art looks perfect.
Oh and you lie, you are very creative my friend!!!!
Zoe and I will get along great! I'm quite the sleeper. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment