They should look something like the beautiful picture to the right. I know what you're thinking - beautiful!
So, we are still praying that they all continue to progress. Remember, at any point, they can decide to stop splitting and progressing. We are wanting good blastocysts that are starting to hatch on day 5! I am going in to Presby at 12:00 where we talk to Peng and the embryologist to discuss the quality, size, etc. of each egg and decide which 2 to put inside. It only takes 5-10 minutes to put them in (remember, I had that test where Peng found the cushiest spot in the uterus) and Mike is allowed to be in there when they do it (we aren't allowed to wear perfume or deodorant or hair stuff both times we go and Mike supposedly has to wear some sort of space suit if he goes in-I'm wondering if we are in for an armpit treat when all is said and done). Then I will lie flat for 1 hour there and ride precariously back home where I will be on bed rest for 24 hours. Then I have to take it easy for 2 more days! This will be so hard! I better get some magazines or something!
So let's pray that they continue to grow and split and that everyone agrees on which 2 go back in and that all the others are of a 'freezeable' quality. And that I can lie down and not go crazy!
Thanks everyone for praying for us...I think that has been why everything has gone so well...

1 comments:
How did it go today?!
Post a Comment