BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.16.2008

Fingernails

Though I should take this opportunity to once again attempt to stop biting my nails, I have noticed a wonderful advantage of being on prenatal vitamins...and that is, more nails to bite more frequently. Bonus.

By the way, shooting up is going well. However, since I have to do it at the same time everyday, that did mean I had to get up at 7am on both my weekend days (and from here on out). Bummer.

I did get to stop taking the higher powered birth control pills Friday (that I was taking to assure that no benign normal cysts would grow on the ovaries at this part of the cycle) so I am hoping the "girls" can go back to a normal size; not 1 1/2 cup sizes larger and sore to the 'bounce.'

1 comments:

Melissa Darst said...

Shooting up is training you well for newborn life!!